Svetlova LLP has a wealth of experience advising start-ups and small businesses.
For any entrepreneur, a new business can be daunting prospect. As a start-up business you will face a variety of commercial and legal issues – such as choosing a business name, deciding your legal business structure and forming a legal entity, company registration, recruiting staff, protecting any intellectual property rights, drafting terms and conditions, plus privacy policies, organising visas for skilled non-EU staff, etc., the list goes on.
• Company Formation
• Confidentiality Agreements
• Shareholders’ or Partnership Agreements and Articles of Association
• Intellectual Property Protection
• Employment Agreements, Consultancy Agreements
• Staff Handbook
• Website Terms and Conditions
• Mobile App Terms of Service
• Data Protection Compliance
• Commercial Lease Loan Agreement / Funding advice
• Security document (Debenture or Legal Charge)