20 Feb 21.02.2019 The UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
21.02.2019 The UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
What is a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa?
- The Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa category allows you to set up or take over the running of a business with funds available between £50,000 and £200,000 for investment to enter the UK.
Who is eligible to apply for the UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa?
A person who is above 16 and who meets the following requirements is eligible to apply under this category.
- An entrepreneur has access to £200,000 held in a regulated bank or a financial institution (own funds or funds provided by a third party); or
- two individuals can show a combine net asset value of £200,000
- Satisfies the Genuine Entrepreneur Test
- Meets the English language requirements
- Fulfills the maintenance requirements
- Provide all the mandatory specified evidence
We at Svetlova LLP have helped individuals obtain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas.
Svetlova LLP can guide you through the application process. We have experience and a proven track record in making successful applications.
Here at Svetlova LLP we are dedicated to providing personalised services for entrepreneurs and innovators who are looking to migrate and assist them in achieving their dream to set up a business in the UK.
Contact us now on +44 207 129 129 6 for free initial consultation on your Tier 1 visa application.